Monday, November 3, 2014

Fog



Fog

Nobody can see in front of them
A hand or two feet ahead
There’s a drowning deception
I still go and continue on
Sights unseen in front of me
I don’t know why or what’s to be
From the fog they scream
Their whispers tempting like an anthem
Follow on, follow the fog

Chorus:
Believe this
Go here, do that
Don’t think
I repeat, don’t think
Only listen to me
The voice of unreasoning
The fog I know is deep, but
The water of deception
Is fine
Stay blind, don’t use your mind
They say, they say, they say
Just enter the fog

I wake up
I don’t stay drunk
I open my eyes
They were closed for so long
The fog was so deep
The voices were so loud
The hands that led me were so strong
And then I said
And then I said
What am I doing?
The hands that rocked my cradle
Don’t have to rule my world
The minds that swayed me and took me to the fog
Don’t exist anymore, but still it comes, it comes
Louder and again
Different fog and different crowd
But I can't, I can't, no, I can't

No comments:

Post a Comment